FREE Express Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Price of Politics (Paperback)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster$17.00The Price of Politics (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Simon & Schuster$17.99
Customers Also Bought
- Killing Kennedy - The End o...
- No Easy Day - The Firsthand...
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- I Declare
- The Racketeer
- The Passage of Power
Robert A. Caro
- Thomas Jefferson
- More About The Price of Politics by Bob WoodwardOverviewBased on 18 months of reporting, Woodward's 17th book THE PRICE OF POLITICS is an intimate, documented examination of how President Obama and the highest profile Republican and Democratic leaders in the United States Congress attempted to restore the American economy and improve the federal governments fiscal condition over three and one half years. Drawn from memos, contemporaneous meeting notes, emails and in-depth interviews with the central players, THE PRICE OF POLITICS addresses the key issue of the presidential and congressional campaigns: the condition of the American economy and how and why we got there. Providing verbatim, day-by-day, even hour-by-hour accounts, the book shows what really happened, what drove the debates, negotiations and struggles that define, and will continue to define, the American future.
- ISBN-13: 9781451651102
- ISBN-10: 1451651104
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publish Date: September 2012
- Page Count: 428