Customers Also Bought
For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.
Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending.
- ISBN-13: 9780316123525
- ISBN-10: 0316123528
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Publish Date: October 2011
- Page Count: 519
- Reading Level: Ages 13-17
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.9 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Series: Beautiful Creatures