Anger is a completely normal, healthy human emotion. But when itgets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead toproblems--at work, in personal relationships, and in theoverall quality of life.Read more...
Anger is a completely normal, healthy human emotion. But when itgets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead toproblems--at work, in personal relationships, and in theoverall quality of life. Anger Management For Dummiesprovides trusted and authoritative information on anger managementmethods, skills, and exercises that will help you or a loved oneidentify sources of anger and release them healthily.
Anger has become one of the most intimate issues in today'sworld - as life, in general, has become increasinglystressful. . Anger Management For Dummies shows you howanger is often a bi-product of other more primitive emotions, suchas fear, depression, anxiety, and stress, and arms you with thestrategies that can help you conquer them. Inside, you'll discoverhow to overcome obstacles to change, rethink rage, confront angerhead-on with healthier responses, and much more.
- Features new and updated coverage on road rage, air rage, office rage, and dealing with angry children
- Introduces you to new cognitive strategies for changing angrythinking
- Explains the difference between anger and aggression
- Shows you how to effectively and safely deescalate difficultpeople and situations
With the tools, tips, and strategies provided in this hands-onguide, you'll find everything you need to overcome anger and live ahappier, more productive life.
- ISBN-13: 9781119030003
- ISBN-10: 1119030005
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Page Count: 384
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds