CliffsNotes on Atlas Shrugged is your guide to author Ayn Rand's masterpiece, an impassioned defense of the freedom of man's mind. She shows that without the independent mind, our society would collapse into primitive savagery.
Delve into the post-World War II historical context of Atlas Shrugged and the modern implications of its conclusions. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern-day treasure--you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- ISBN-13: 9780764585562
- ISBN-10: 0764585568
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: June 2000
- Page Count: 144
- Dimensions: 8.26 x 5.38 x 0.32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 pounds
Series: Cliffsnotes Literature Guides