Are you ready to boost your personal productivity -- minus the fear and loathing? Are you ready to Banish Your Inner Critic and unleash the creative ideas and personal productivity within you?Read more...
Are you ready to boost your personal productivity -- minus the fear and loathing? Are you ready to Banish Your Inner Critic and unleash the creative ideas and personal productivity within you? Help is on the way
Blocking your great creative ideas: Everybody has one, an inner critic that tells you that others have more talent, you're just faking it, and that you'll never have those great creative ideas that seem just out of reach. This inner critic is a subconscious deterrent that stands between the seeds of great creative ideas and the fruits of achievement. It afflicts us with a mental block as deadlines approach, makes us so afraid of being judged that we hold ourselves back and don't share our expertise, forces us to question our ability to learn ideas and technologies quickly; and makes us doubt, discount, and kill our ideas before they see the light of day.
Open up a world of creative ideas: Denise Jacobs is a Speaker, Author and Creativity Evangelist who speaks at web conferences and consults with tech companies worldwide. As the Founder and Chief Creativity Evangelist of "The Creative Dose," she teaches techniques to make the creative process more fluid, methods for making work environments more conducive to personal productivity, and practices for sparking innovation. Now, in her book, Banish Your Inner Critic, Denise Jacobs shows you how to defeat those barriers that are holding you back and achieve success through a positive mental attitude.
Banish Your Inner Critic shows you how to move beyond that mental block to your creative ideas, realize instant relief and lasting insight, and:
- Identify and quiet the voice of self doubt in your head
- Master 3 powerful practices that will transform how you relate to yourself and your creativity forever
- Overcome the fear of not knowing enough or not being original enough
- Free yourself from comparisons, overwhelm, high self criticism and self sabotage
- Transform your self talk into a tool for success
- Generate more creative ideas than ever before
- Embrace your expertise and share your brilliance with the world
Banish your Inner Critic to start doing your best work, achieving excellence, and contributing meaningfully to the world
- ISBN-13: 9781633534711
- ISBN-10: 1633534715
- Publisher: Mango
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Page Count: 352
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds