In her heart, JJ knew-she knew-that she would be a happy, healthy adult one day.
But how? Instead of a clear path, there was a black abyss. She needed a guide, a mentor, someone who knew her inside and out.
So, one morning, just before weigh-in, JJ closed her eyes and made a deal with herself:
I promise myself that when I'm grown up, and happy, I will come back here, to these months. Healthy me will guide bulimarexic me through this.
This book is that promise, kept.
- ISBN-13: 9781561457717
- ISBN-10: 156145771X
- Publisher: Peachtree Publishers
- Publish Date: October 2015
- Page Count: 464
- Reading Level: Ages 12-17
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds