Our Best Ideas Become Your Best Lessons:
- 15 Master Teachers -- Veteran instructors, inspirational teacher-authors, and national award winners share their favorite literature plans.
Step-by-Step Instructions -- We are not fans of jargon. Each teacher guide you through their plan with clarity while offering options for differentiation. Each lesson is easy to understand and easy to implement.
Handouts Included -- Each chapter includes links to free literature, online articles, and expertly crafted handouts that are ready to go.
-- Mark Barnes, author of Assessment 3.0 and creator of the Hack Learning Series
"All teachers want to expand their craft, but trying something new is risky. That's what makes the lessons in this volume pure gold: They have stood the test of time in classrooms of seasoned professionals. This book somehow manages to be both practical, with strategies teachers can apply immediately in their own work, and fascinating, letting us inside the minds of educators as they think deeply about how best to shape learning experiences for their students. English teachers will return to this one again and again."
- Jennifer Gonzalez, NBCT in English Language Arts and Editor-in-Chief of Cult of Pedagogy
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780692531556
- ISBN-10: 0692531556
- Publisher: Talks with Teachers Media
- Publish Date: November 2015
- Page Count: 204
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.43 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.62 pounds