Home canning and preserving is growing in popularity every day. It's easy and a great way to get the most from your backyard garden or farmer's market finds so that you can enjoy seasonal bounty all year long.Read more...
Home canning and preserving is growing in popularity every day. It's easy and a great way to get the most from your backyard garden or farmer's market finds so that you can enjoy seasonal bounty all year long. This follow-up to "Better Homes and Gardens You Can Can," gives you fresh, new flavor ideas and combinations to spice up your canning and preserving. "Better Homes and Gardens Can It " brings canning and preserving to a whole new level, perfect for new canners looking for contemporary ideas as well as experienced canners wanting to expand their recipes.
Full of delicious recipes and hands-on instruction, as well as gorgeous photography, this is the book you want to add new excitement to canning fruits and vegetables
- Includes more than 100 recipes with simple instructions for success
- Features 140 beautiful full-color photographs that showcase the recipes and provide instruction
- Bonus chapter of food gifts with simple packaging ideas
For today's growing number of do-it-yourselfers and home cooks who embrace the benefits in-season produce, "Better Homes and Gardens Can It " is the source for fresh, new canning and preserving ideas.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118217184
- ISBN-10: 1118217187
- Publisher: Better Homes and Gardens Books
- Publish Date: March 2012
- Page Count: 240
- Dimensions: 9.93 x 9.02 x 0.63 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.84 pounds
Series: Better Homes & Gardens (Paperback)