Here's a fresh new edition of the cookbook that proves that people who have diabetes don't have to give up the foods they love and, in fact, can eat incredibly satisfying food every day, for every meal.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
Customers Also Bought
An updated new edition of the bestselling diabetes cookbook from Betty Crocker and the International Diabetes Center
Here's a fresh new edition of the cookbook that proves that people who have diabetes don't have to give up the foods they love and, in fact, can eat incredibly satisfying food every day, for every meal. The "Betty Crocker Diabetes Cookbook" delivers delicious and healthful recipes for diabetics, along with the latest medical and nutrition information from the International Diabetes Center.
This new edition includes brand-new recipes and photos, along with tips and menus that focus on using carbohydrate choices. Plus, an easy-to-understand introductory section provides helpful insight and vital guidance for those with diabetes.
- Features 140 quick, easy-to-make, and delicious recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and more
- Includes 40 recipes and full-color photos all new to this edition, including gluten-free dishes and fun items like mini cupcakes
- Includes menus for a variety of special occasions plus a sampling of everyday menus with carbohydrate counts included
With the "Betty Crocker Diabetes Cookbook, " great-tasting meals are never off-limits for people with diabetes.
- ISBN-13: 9781118180877
- ISBN-10: 1118180879
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 264