In this richly visual memoir, Salbi describes tyranny as she saw it - through the eyes of a privileged child, a rebellious teenager, a violated wife, and ultimately a public figure fighting to overcome the skill that once kept her alive: silence.
Between Two Worlds is a riveting quest for truth that deepens our understanding of the universal themes of power, fear, sexual subjugation, and the question one generation asks the one before it: How could you have let this happen to us?
- ISBN-13: 9781592402441
- ISBN-10: 1592402445
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: August 2006
- Page Count: 293
- Reading Level: Ages 14-UP
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds