Beyond the Pale chronicles Ken Grossman's journey fromhobbyist homebrewer to owner of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., one ofthe most successful craft breweries in the United States.Read more...
Beyond the Pale chronicles Ken Grossman's journey fromhobbyist homebrewer to owner of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., one ofthe most successful craft breweries in the United States. Fromyouthful adventures to pioneering craft brewer, Ken Grossman sharesthe trials and tribulations of building a brewery that producesmore than 800,000 barrels of beer a year while maintaining itscommitment to using the finest ingredients available. SinceGrossman founded Sierra Nevada in 1980, part of a growing beerrevolution in America, critics have proclaimed his beer to be"among the best brewed anywhere in the world."
- Beyond the Pale describes Grossman's unique approach tomaking and distributing one of America's best-loved brands of beer, while focusing on people, the planet and the product
- Explores the "Sierra Nevada way," as exemplified by founder KenGrossman, which includes an emphasis on sustainability, nonconformity, following one's passion, and doing things the rightway
- Details Grossman's start, home-brewing five-gallon batches ofbeer on his own, becoming a proficient home brewer, and later, building a small brewery in the town of Chico, California
Beyond the Pale shows how with hard work, dedication, andfocus, you can be successful following your dream.
- ISBN-13: 9781118007365
- ISBN-10: 1118007360
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Page Count: 256
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds