- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job.Read more...
- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceBlink (Digital Audiobook)
Publisher: Hachette Audio$19.98Blink (Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$29.00Blink (Large Print Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$29.00
Customers Also BoughtMore About Blink by Malcolm GladwellOverview
- The Tipping Point was a huge bestseller, here and abroad, selling over 630,000 copies in hardcover and paperback combined. The paperback edition still appears on business and trade bestseller lists, as his fan base continues to grow.
- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job. Just as Emotional Intelligence defined a new way of understanding business decision-making, so too will Blink revolutionize how we operate at work.Details
- ISBN-13: 9780316010665
- ISBN-10: 0316010669
- Publisher: Back Bay Books
- Publish Date: April 2007
- Page Count: 296