- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceBlink (Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$22.40Blink (Large Print Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$36.00Blink (Paperback - Spanish)
Publisher: Punto de Lectura$10.99Blink (Audio - Unabridged)
Publisher: Findaway World$64.99
Customers Also Bought
- The Tipping Point
- David and Goliath
- What the Dog Saw
- Fahrenheit 451
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
Steven D. Levitt
- A History of the World in 6...
- Animal Farm and 1984
- Masterminds Riddle Math for...
- A Confederacy of Dunces
John Kennedy Toole
- Heroes, Gods and Monsters o...
- Born to Run
More About Blink by Malcolm GladwellOverview- The Tipping Point was a huge bestseller, here and abroad, selling over 630,000 copies in hardcover and paperback combined. The paperback edition still appears on business and trade bestseller lists, as his fan base continues to grow.
- Good to Great
James C. Collins
- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job. Just as Emotional Intelligence defined a new way of understanding business decision-making, so too will Blink revolutionize how we operate at work.