- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceBlink (Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$22.40Blink (Large Print Hardcover)
Publisher: Little Brown and Company$36.00Blink (Paperback - Spanish)
Publisher: Punto de Lectura$10.99
Customers Also Bought
- The Tipping Point
- David and Goliath
- What the Dog Saw
- The Color of Magic
- The Scorch Trials
- Cover Your Eyes
- Forbidden Ground
- Going Postal
- The Viscount Who Lived Down...
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
Steven D. Levitt
- Fahrenheit 451
- A History of the World in 6...
- Good to Great
James C. Collins
More About Blink by Malcolm GladwellOverview- The Tipping Point was a huge bestseller, here and abroad, selling over 630,000 copies in hardcover and paperback combined. The paperback edition still appears on business and trade bestseller lists, as his fan base continues to grow.
- Born to Run
- Just as The Tipping Point found a substantial business books audience, Blink has great appeal to anyone trying to make better decisions at their workplace, no matter their job. Just as Emotional Intelligence defined a new way of understanding business decision-making, so too will Blink revolutionize how we operate at work.