Do you wish you could play your favorite blues music on guitar? Even if you don't read music, it's not difficult with Blues Guitar for Dummies. With this hands-on guide, you'll pick up the fundamentals instantly and start jamming like your favorite blues artists!
Blues Guitar for Dummies covers all aspects of blues guitar, showing you how to play scales, chords, progressions, riffs, solos, and more! It's packed with musical examples, chords charts, and photos that let you explore the genre and play the songs of the great blues musicians. This accessible guide will give you the skills you need to:
- Choose the right guitar, equipment, and strings
- Hold, tune, and get situated with your guitar
- Play barre chords and strum to the rhythm
- Recognize the structure of a blues song
- Tackle musical riffs
- Master melodies and solos
- Make your guitar sing, ...