Are you ready to leave the 9-5 and get started flipping houses? The Book on Flipping Houses is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by BiggerPockets Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website BiggerPockets.com.Read more...
Are you ready to leave the 9-5 and get started flipping houses? The Book on Flipping Houses is written by active real estate fix-and-flipper J Scott, author of the popular real estate website 123Flip.com, and is published by BiggerPockets Publishing, the publishing arm of the premier real estate investing website BiggerPockets.com.
This no-fluff book contains more than 350 pages of detailed, step-by-step training perfect for both the complete newbie or seasoned pro looking to build a killer house flipping business.
In this book you'll discover:
- How to get financing for your deals, even with no cash and poor credit
- How to evaluate a potential market or "farm" area
- What types of properties you should buy, where and from whom
- How to find great deals from motivated sellers
- How to evaluate deals quickly and accurately
- How to make competitive offers and complete your due dili-gence efficiently and effectively
- How to create a Scope of Work, a Budget and a Schedule
- How to hire the best contractors and manage your rehab to completion
- How to get your properties under contract for top dollar
- How to get your property to the closing table as efficiently as possible so you can collect your check
Whether you are an experienced renovator or just starting out, the Book on Flipping Houses will teach you everything you need to know to build a profitable, efficient house flipping business.
Table of Contents (Chapter Level)
Chapter 1: First Concepts
Chapter 2: Get Your Financing In Order
Chapter 3: Find Your Real Estate Agent
Chapter 4: Where Should You Buy?
Chapter 5: What Should You Buy?
Chapter 6: Who Should You Buy From?
Chapter 7: How Will You Find Deals?
Chapter 8: The Flip Formula
Chapter 9: Looking at Properties
Chapter 10: Making Offers
Chapter 11: Your Due Diligence
Chapter 12: Create Your SOW
Chapter 13: Create Your Budget
Chapter 14: Create Your Schedule
Chapter 15: Hiring Contractors
Chapter 16: Managing Your Rehab
Chapter 17: Agent or FSBO?
Chapter 18: Staging
Chapter 19: Buyer Due Diligence
Chapter 20: The Closing
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780988973701
- ISBN-10: 0988973707
- Publisher: Biggerpockets Publishing, LLC
- Publish Date: March 2013
- Page Count: 352
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.73 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.04 pounds