Brainfluence explains how to practically apply neuroscience and behavior research to better market to consumers by understanding their decision patterns.Read more...
Brainfluence explains how to practically apply neuroscience and behavior research to better market to consumers by understanding their decision patterns. This application, called neuromarketing, studies the way the brain responds to various cognitive and sensory marketing stimuli. Analysts use this to measure a consumer's preference, what a customer reacts to, and why consumers make certain decisions. With quick and easy takeaways offered in 60 short chapters, this book contains key strategies for targeting consumers through in-person sales, online and print ads, and other marketing mediums.
This scientific approach to marketing has helped many well-known brands and companies determine how to best market their products to different demographics and consumer groups. Brainfluence offers short, easy-to-digest ideas that can be accessed in any order.
- Discover ways for brands and products to form emotional bonds with customers
- Includes ideas for small businesses and non-profits
- Roger Dooley is the creator and publisher of Neuromarketing, the most popular blog on using brain and behavior research in marketing, advertising, and sales
Brainfluence delivers the latest insights and research, giving you an edge in your marketing, advertising, and sales efforts.
- ISBN-13: 9781118113363
- ISBN-10: 1118113365
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: November 2011
- Page Count: 286
- Dimensions: 9.11 x 6.4 x 1.13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.08 pounds