Whether your business is large or small, global or local, this new edition of Branding For Dummies gives you the nuts and bolts to create, improve, and maintain a successful brand.Read more...
Whether your business is large or small, global or local, this new edition of Branding For Dummies gives you the nuts and bolts to create, improve, and maintain a successful brand. It'll help you define your company's mission, the benefits and features of your products or services, what your customers and prospects already think of your brand, what qualities you want them to associate with your company, and so much more.
Packed with plain-English advice and step-by-step instructions, Branding For Dummies covers assembling a top-notch branding team, positioning your brand, handling advertising and promotions, avoiding blunders, and keeping your brand viable, visible, and healthy. Whether you're looking to develop a logo and tagline, manage and protect your brand, launch a brand marketing plan, fix a broken brand, make customers loyal brand champions--or anything in between--Branding For Dummies makes it fast and easy.
- Includes tips and cautionary advice on social media and its impact on personal and business branding programs
- Covers balancing personal and business brand development
- References some of the major brand crises--and how to avoid making the same mistakes
- Shows brand marketers how to create brands that match their employers' objectives while launching their own careers
If you're a business leader looking to set your brand up for the ultimate success, Branding For Dummies has you covered.
- ISBN-13: 9781118958087
- ISBN-10: 111895808X
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Page Count: 384
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds