Whether your business is large or small, global or local, thisnew edition of Branding For Dummies gives you the nuts andbolts to create, improve, and maintain a successful brand.Read more...
Whether your business is large or small, global or local, thisnew edition of Branding For Dummies gives you the nuts andbolts to create, improve, and maintain a successful brand. It'llhelp you define your company's mission, the benefits and featuresof your products or services, what your customers and prospectsalready think of your brand, what qualities you want them toassociate with your company, and so much more.
Packed with plain-English advice and step-by-step instructions, Branding For Dummies covers assembling a top-notch brandingteam, positioning your brand, handling advertising and promotions, avoiding blunders, and keeping your brand viable, visible, andhealthy. Whether you're looking to develop a logo and tagline, manage and protect your brand, launch a brand marketing plan, fix abroken brand, make customers loyal brand champions--oranything in between--Branding For Dummies makes it fastand easy.
- Includes tips and cautionary advice on social media and itsimpact on personal and business branding programs
- Covers balancing personal and business brand development
- References some of the major brand crises--and how toavoid making the same mistakes
- Shows brand marketers how to create brands that match theiremployers' objectives while launching their own careers
If you're a business leader looking to set your brand up for theultimate success, Branding For Dummies has you covered.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118958087
- ISBN-10: 111895808X
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Page Count: 384
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds