Starting with nothing more than a home brewing kit, Sam Calagione turned his entrepreneurial dream into a foamy reality in the form of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, one of America's best and fastest growing craft breweries.Read more...
Starting with nothing more than a home brewing kit, Sam Calagione turned his entrepreneurial dream into a foamy reality in the form of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, one of America's best and fastest growing craft breweries.
In this newly updated Second Edition, Calagione offers a deeper real-world look at entrepreneurship and what it takes to operate and grow a successful business. In several new chapters, he discusses Dogfish's most innovative marketing ideas, including how social media has become an integral part of the business model and how other small businesses can use it to catch up with bigger competitors. Calagione also presents a compelling argument for choosing to keep his business small and artisanal, despite growing demand for his products.
- Updated to offer a more complete look at what it takes to keep a small business booming
- An inspiring story of renegade entrepreneurialism and the rewards of dreaming big, working hard, and thinking unconventionally
- Shows how to use social media to reach new customers and grow a business
For any entrepreneur with a dream, Brewing Up a Business, Second Edition presents an enlightening, in-depth look at what it takes to succeed on their own terms.
- ISBN-13: 9780470942314
- ISBN-10: 0470942312
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: February 2011
- Page Count: 274
- Dimensions: 8.93 x 6.13 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.82 pounds