Everything in Nicholson's investing method is fully disclosed simply and with a minimum of market jargon. The central idea is how to manage risk in order to grow capital and secure a stream of dividends. The various risks to be managed are explained, along with strategies for managing them. Aspects also covered include:
- how to improve your decision-making skills, modelled on the way the best investors think
- what is needed to succeed and why having an investment plan is crucial for success
- how to select stocks, using charting and fundamental ratios in combination to achieve a margin of safety
- how to manage your portfolio -- when to buy, how to build a position, when to cut losses and when to take profits.
The methods are brought to life through case studies based on real investments and the sharing of insights gained from years of experience and research. This book will change the way you think about the stock market forever.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781742169309
- ISBN-10: 1742169309
- Publisher: Wrightbooks
- Publish Date: June 2009
- Page Count: 328
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 pounds