Everyone is invited to walk a different road with this unique California travel guide. One main path leads visitors through six areas of California which hold some of the world's most breathtaking sights. No planning is needed; just follow this travel guide to activities that are laid out in successive order.Read more...
Everyone is invited to walk a different road with this unique California travel guide. One main path leads visitors through six areas of California which hold some of the world's most breathtaking sights. No planning is needed; just follow this travel guide to activities that are laid out in successive order. Take the whole family on easy walks and hiking trails to discover seldom seen wondrous sights, places to swim or wade in creeks and lakes, and places to picnic near a waterfall or river. This California travel guide is laid out in step-by-step format for families, the young, the old, and the wheelchair bound. Eateries, lodgings, driving directions, and shopping locations are listed for each area, as well as, Kid Faves and Wheelchair Accessible Activities.
Lapse into care-free days of remarkable, sights, sounds, and scents by following easy walks and hikes through one of the six areas in this California travel guide:
- Hwy 395 - Death Valley, Mono Lake...
- Yosemite National Park
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Santa Barbara
- Pismo Beach
- Morro Bay
- Witness a rainbow spilling through a waterfall in Mammoth Lakes.
- Walk among amazing tall white, crystal-like tufa formations at Mono Lake.
- Hike a forest trail in Yosemite National Park and witness fissures half a mile deep; cool down in summer with swimming and rafting.
- Stand up close to the world's largest tree in Sequoia National Park.
- Snowshoe in winter beneath sequoia trees in Kings Canyon National Park.
- Hike Santa Barbara's hidden trails; enjoy the Sunday arts/crafts fair.
- Ride ATVs on sand dunes; drive your car on the beach near Pismo Beach.
- Admire sea otters afloat in the bay, and sea lions slithering on boat docks in Morro Bay.
- Meander in Montana de Oro State Park along cliff tops which overlook a frothy turquoise sea.
Many experts reviewed their particular area in this California travel guide for accuracy, and some gave written reviews which can be found under Acclaim for California Vacation Paths found at the end of the guide.
This item is Non-Returnable.