Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simplya new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D hascountless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all.Read more...
Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simplya new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D hascountless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all. Thisbook covers all the dials, menus, and controls, showing you how touse each one. It explains how to change and use various lenses andoffers advice on exposure, focus, printing, using flash, sharingphotos online, and much more, all with plenty of full-colorexamples to show what you can achieve.
- Canon's popular T3i/600D offers a vast array of options for thenew dSLR photographer; this book guides you through all thesettings, dials, and menus
- Explains how to use Live View mode and record, edit, and playback video
- Provides tips and advice on working with exposure, manipulatingfocus and color, switching from auto to manual controls, and usinglighting creatively
- Shows how to get photos from the camera to the computer, thenedit and manage them using different software packages
- Illustrated with full-color photos from the author, showingwhat you can achieve
This fun and friendly book helps you to quickly and confidentlytake advantage of the many creative possibilities offered by yournew Canon camera.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118094983
- ISBN-10: 1118094980
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Page Count: 386
- Dimensions: 9.12 x 7.37 x 0.81 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Series: For Dummies