But wait -- what if speakers that vibrate your floorboards don't turn you on?Read more...
But wait -- what if speakers that vibrate your floorboards don't turn you on? What if you're thinking more about hands-free phone access and a DVD player to entertain the kids? Surprise Car Audio For Dummies can give you a hand there, too. Whether you want to feel as if your favorite band is performing right on top of your dashboard or you want to keep the soccer team entertained on the way to the tournament, this friendly guide can help.
From planning your system and buying components to getting them installed and protecting your investment, you'll find plenty of wise advice. Get the scoop on:
- Figuring out what kind of equipment you need to do what you want
- Identifying good sound quality when you hear it
- Adding components to a factory system
- Choosing a video player, hands-free phone system, amplifiers, speakers, and more
- Finding a reliable installer (today's automotive electronics systems are so complex that you probably won't want to go it alone)
- Understanding warranties and returns
- Protecting and insuring your system
Car Audio For Dummies is sort of like that knowledgeable friend you want to take along when you tackle a project like this. Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780470151587
- ISBN-10: 0470151587
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: February 2008
- Page Count: 310
- Dimensions: 9.12 x 7.27 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.11 pounds
Series: For Dummies