Cash Flow For Dummies offers small business owners, accountants, prospective entrepreneurs, and others responsible forcash management an informational manual to cash flow basics andproven success strategies.Read more...
Cash Flow For Dummies offers small business owners, accountants, prospective entrepreneurs, and others responsible forcash management an informational manual to cash flow basics andproven success strategies. Cash Flow For Dummies is an essentialguide to effective strategies that will make your business moreappealing on the market. Loaded with valuable tips and techniques, it teaches individuals and companies the ins and outs of maximizingcash flow, the fundamentals of cash management, and how it affectsthe quality of a company's earnings.
Cash flow is the movement of cash into or out of a business, project, or financial product. It is usually measured during aspecified, finite period of time, and can be used to measure ratesof return, actual liquidity, real profits, and to evaluate thequality of investments. Cash Flow For Dummies gives you anunderstanding of the basic principles of cash management and itscore principles to facilitate small business success.
- Covers how to read cash flow statements
- Illustrates how cash balances are analyzed andmonitored--including internal controls over cash receipts anddisbursements, plus bank account reconciliation and activityanalysis
- Tips on how to avoid the pitfalls of grantingcredit--evaluating customer credit, sources of creditinformation, and overall credit policy
- Advice on how to prevent fraud and waste
- Covers cash-generating tactics when doing business withdot-coms, other start-ups, and bankrupt customers
Cash Flow For Dummies is an easy-to-understand guide thatcovers all of these essentials for success and more.
This item is Non-Returnable.