Child Development Through Middle Childhood : A Cultural Approach, Books a la Carte Plus New Mylab Psychology with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package
Overview - "Help students understand how culture impacts development - and why it matters. " Through current research and examples from around the world, Arnett/Maynard's "Child Development" provides students with a more accurate and practical understanding of how development works in the real world. Read more...
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 11 copies from $116.26
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceChild Development Through Middle Childhood (Paperback)
More About Child Development Through Middle Childhood by Jeffrey Jensen Arnett; Ashley E. Maynard
"Help students understand how culture impacts development - and why it matters. " Through current research and examples from around the world, Arnett/Maynard's "Child Development" provides students with a more accurate and practical understanding of how development works in the real world. Whether they travel the globe or remain in their home towns, students will benefit from being able to think culturally about human development and our culturally diverse and globalized world. New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures.MyDevelopmentLab is an integral part of the Arnett/Maynard program. Key learning applications include a personalized study plan, MyDevelopmentLab Video Series, and MyVirtualChild. A better teaching and learning experienceThe teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- "Personalize Learning "- MyDevelopmentLab is online learning. MyDevelopmentLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- "Understand Culture and Diversity "- Extensive cultural coverage is woven into the narrative and on vivid display in images.
- "Improve Critical Thinking "- Students will learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development. Learning objectives, listed at the start of each chapter and within every section, help students better organize and understand the material.
- "Engage Students "- Research and examples on the similarities and differences in child development across cultures will fascinate students.
- "Explore Research "- Students are presented with current research and examples from around the world.
- "Support Instructors "- All supplements were developed around the textbook's carefully constructed learning objectives.