The Chocolate Touch
Overview - In this witty take on the legend of King Midas, John is about to learn that there is, indeed, such a thing as too much chocolate. Illustrations. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 90 copies from $2.99
Customers Also Bought
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- How to Eat Fried Worms
- Sideways Stories from Waysi...
- The Magic School Bus Plants...
- The Isle of the Lost
Melissa De la Cruz
- The Secret Zoo
- The Boxcar Children
Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Junie B. Jones Is a Party A...
- Berenstain Bears Go to School
- Hi! Fly Guy
- Nim's Island
- My Father's Dragon
Ruth Stiles Gannett
- Fly Guy Presents
- Froggy's Sleepover
- Junie B. Jones and Some Sne...
- The City of Ember
- The Berenstain Bears and th...
- The Berenstain Bears Catch ...
- Henry and Mudge
- The Three Little Wolves and...
More About The Chocolate Touch by Patrick Skene Catling; Margot Apple
In this witty take on the legend of King Midas, John is about to learn that there is, indeed, such a thing as too much chocolate. Illustrations.