Mark Davidson, author of Daniel Revisited , has created a unique interpretation of end-time Bible prophecy using the ancient concentric reading method known as chiastics. Lost centuries ago, it was rediscovered by seminary scholars in the eighteenth century.Read more...
Mark Davidson, author of Daniel Revisited, has created a unique interpretation of end-time Bible prophecy using the ancient concentric reading method known as chiastics. Lost centuries ago, it was rediscovered by seminary scholars in the eighteenth century. This reading method reveals the form of the scripture text via the flow of its words, giving us a heightened sensitivity to the words in the text. When combined with the words' meanings, we receive a greater understanding of prophetic scripture.
In Daniel Revisited, Davidson showed us the four signposts-four events prophesied in Daniel 7 and 8 and Revelation 6-to occur in the Middle East prior to the Rapture and Tribulation. Now in Chronicles of the End Times, chiastic reading has been applied to all of Daniel, Revelation, and other books, pulling back the veil further to expand our view from four events to all the main events, from the Middle East to the ends of the earth.
A chiastic reading of Daniel, Zechariah 1-6, Matthew 23-25, and Revelation-all shown in ninety illustrations-yields many solid answers to the following questions as well as to many others:
- How do Daniel 2 and 7 interact, and why are the kingdoms metals and beasts?
- What's the purpose of Daniel's Aramaic chapters, and how do they affect the end times?
- Which parts of Daniel 11 are to be fulfilled in ancient times versus end times?
- What is the real identity of Mystery Babylon, and how does this help us in the end times?
- How do the two scrolls of Revelation give greater understanding of the trumpets and bowls?
- What are the Seven Events of the end times, and which one is next?
This all may seem incredible for one book, but is nevertheless true. The chiastic reading of Bible prophecy revolutionizes our view of the end times and how we read Bible end-time prophecy.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781973635086
- ISBN-10: 1973635089
- Publisher: WestBow Press
- Publish Date: October 2018
- Page Count: 674
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds