Anxiety and depression are two of the most common mental illnesses in the world. Often they go hand in hand with each other, and unfortunately for thousands of people these serious mental health concerns go untreated.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceCognitive Behavioral Therapy (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$25.38Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$17.38Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$16.38
More About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by Ryan JamesOverviewCognitive Behavioral Therapy Series Book #1
Anxiety and depression are two of the most common mental illnesses in the world. Often they go hand in hand with each other, and unfortunately for thousands of people these serious mental health concerns go untreated. Perhaps you or a loved one suffers from anxiety or depression. I want you to know that there is help out there, and that no matter how bad things may seem, tomorrow holds a brighter day with solutions that you might not see right now.
Anxiety and depression have been a major component of my life for over thirty years. I have been an avid follower of the medical community and watching the perspective change on depression and anxiety has been fascinating. Today, one of the leading methods for treating anxiety and depression rests with cognitive behavioral therapy. It is my goal over the course of this book to educate you about the core causes of depression and anxiety, and to provide advice and help for everyday things that you can do minimize the negative effects of these mental health conditions.
My experience in the field of behavioral health is practical, and comes with years of research, both introspective and academic. I want to provide you with a toolbox to treat anxiety and depression, and to understand part of the root cause. Start reading and soon your anxiety and depression will be put into perspective; you will have a theory of the root cause of depression and anxiety in the modern age, and you will have a set of strategies to help you cope. There's no reason to let anxiety and depression take hold in your life; start reading and you too can break the grip of these serious mental health conditions.
In This Book You Will Find:
- A generalized theory for depression and anxiety in the modern age, written by an expert but oriented towards beginners.
- Advice, tips and strategies for how to deal with anxiety and depression.
- A guide to solving your anxiety and depression, including strategies that you can begin using right away.
- Explanations and advice written by someone that has suffered from anxiety and depression for over twenty years. I cannot offer you instant cures, but I can offer you practical solutions and heartfelt explanations of the causes of these mental illnesses.
This item is Non-Returnable.