- The essential lessons of group effort: Tharp takes readers through the most common varieties of collaborations, including working with a partner, with institutions and middlemen, outside your expertise, in a virtual partnership, with a friend, with someone who outranks you, plus how to deal with toxic collaborators, and much more..
- Examples from one of America's greatest collaborators: Twyla Tharp shows how she built successful collaborations with Jerome Robbins, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Frank Sinatra, Billy Joel, Elvis Costello, David Byrne, Milos Forman, and four generations of great dancers..
- ISBN-13: 9781416576518
- ISBN-10: 1416576517
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publish Date: February 2013
- Page Count: 168
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds