Packed with advice on improving verbal and non-verbal communication skills alike, Communication Essentials For Dummies is a comprehensive, approachable guide to communication no one should be without.Read more...
Packed with advice on improving verbal and non-verbal communication skills alike, Communication Essentials For Dummies is a comprehensive, approachable guide to communication no one should be without. Utilising a core range of simple skills, this friendly guide shows you how easy it is to communicate effectively. You'll find out how to listen actively, establish rapport, communicate with credibility, manage communication in difficult situations and converse with ease using modern technology -- and lots more.
Great communication skills can make all the difference in your personal and professional life, but for those who tend to get a bit tongue-tied under pressure or just have a hard time asserting themselves, voicing thoughts coherently and confidently can be a sweat-inducing experience. Here, expert author Elizabeth Kuhnke takes the intimidation out of communication by sharing her top tips for successful communication in any situation.
- Discover how to get ahead in the workplace by mastering your communication skills
- Realise the benefits of active listening and the value of establishing rapport
- Understand how the use of effective communication skills can help you secure a new job offer
- Recognise how to use effective communication to negotiate your way to personal and professional success
Whether you're looking to climb the corporate ladder, take on a new professional challenge or just want to improve your communication skills in personal and professional relationships, Communication Essentials For Dummies will have you listening, voicing and articulating your way to success in no time.
- ISBN-13: 9780730319511
- ISBN-10: 0730319512
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Page Count: 192
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
Series: For Dummies