Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professional--a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.Read more...
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professional--a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
With hundreds of practice exam questions, including new performance-based questions, CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide, Second Edition covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam SY0-401
- Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions--including performance-based questions--match the format, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Networking Basics and Terminology * Security Terminology * Security Policies and Standards * Types of Attacks * System Security Threats * Mitigating Security Threats * Implementing System Security * Securing the Network Infrastructure * Wireless Networking and Security * Authentication * Access Control * Cryptography - Managing a Public Key Infrastructure * Physical Security * Risk Analysis * Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity * Computer Forensics * Security Assessments and Audits * Monitoring and Auditing
Electronic content includes:
- Test engine that provides customized practice exams by chapter or by exam domain
- 1+ hour of video training from the author
- Lab exercise PDF with solutions
- NEW pre-assessment exam
- Glossary of key terms
- PDF copy of the book for studying on the go
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780071841283
- ISBN-10: 0071841288
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: July 2014
- Page Count: 837
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Series: Certification Press