If you're an IT professional hoping to progress in your career, then you know that the CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the mostvaluable certifications available.Read more...
If you're an IT professional hoping to progress in your career, then you know that the CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the mostvaluable certifications available. Since its introduction in 2002, over a quarter million professionals have achieved Security+certification, itself a springboard to prestigious certificationslike the CASP, CISSP, and CISA. The CompTIA Security+ StudyGuide: SY0-401 covers 100% of the Security+ exam objectives, with clear and concise information on crucial security topics.
You'll find everything you need to prepare for the 2014 versionof the Security+ certification exam, including insight fromindustry experts on a wide range of IT security topics. Readersalso get access to a robust set of learning tools, featuringelectronic flashcards, assessment tests, robust practice testenvironment, with hundreds of practice questions, and electronicflashcards.
- CompTIA authorized and endorsed
- Includes updates covering the latest changes to the exam, including better preparation for real-world applications
- Covers key topics like network security, compliance andoperational security, threats and vulnerabilities, access controland identity management, and cryptography
- Employs practical examples and insights to provide real-worldcontext from two leading certification experts
- Provides the necessary tools to take that first important steptoward advanced security certs like CASP, CISSP, and CISA, inaddition to satisfying the DoD's 8570 directive
If you're serious about jump-starting your security career, youneed the kind of thorough preparation included in the CompTIASecurity+ Study Guide: SY0-401.