Complete Comptia A+ Guide to PCs
Overview - Master PC installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and networking and fully prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams This unique tutorial and study guide teaches the fundamentals of computer desktop and laptop installation, configuration, maintenance, and networking with thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam objectives. Read more...
Hardcover - Revised Ed.
New & Used Marketplace 26 copies from $5.30
More About Complete Comptia A+ Guide to PCs by Cheryl A. Schmidt
Master PC installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and networking and fully prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams This unique tutorial and study guide teaches the fundamentals of computer desktop and laptop installation, configuration, maintenance, and networking with thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exam objectives. Learn all the skills you need to become a certified professional and customer-friendly technician using today's tools and technologies. Every chapter opens with focused learning objectives and lists the exam objectives covered in that chapter. To meet the learning objectives, each chapter includes detailed figures, helpful Tech Tips, explanations of key terms, step-by-step instruction, and complete coverage of every topic. At the end of every chapter are comprehensive assessment tools, including a summary, review questions, labs, activities, and exam tips. Covers Both 2012 A+ Exams: A+ 220-801: - PC Hardware - Networking - Laptops - Printers - Operational Procedures A+ 220-802 - Operating Systems - Security - Mobile Devices - Troubleshooting Learn more quickly and thoroughly with all these study and review tools:
- Learning Objectives provide the goals for each chapter
- Practical Tech Tips give real-world PC repair knowledge
- Soft Skills information and activities in each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- More than 125 Lab Exercises enable you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Critical Thinking Activities in every chapter take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- Chapter Summary provides a recap of key concepts
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780789749765
- ISBN-10: 0789749769
- Publisher: Pearson It Certification
- Publish Date: February 2013
- Page Count: 1008
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.8 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds