From one of the nation's leading voices on heart-healthy nutrition, The Complete DASH Diet for Beginners is your all-in-one guide to lowering your blood pressure, decreasing your cholesterol, and losing weight with the #1 doctor-recommended DASH diet.Read more...
From one of the nation's leading voices on heart-healthy nutrition, The Complete DASH Diet for Beginners is your all-in-one guide to lowering your blood pressure, decreasing your cholesterol, and losing weight with the #1 doctor-recommended DASH diet.
The standard American diet is filled with cheap, processed foods that can lead to hypertension and other health problems. The longer you've eaten these foods, the more difficult it can be to swap them out for healthy, whole foods. The Complete DASH Diet for Beginners offers the easiest way of starting-and sticking with-the DASH diet by walking you through every step, ensuring your evolution to better health is as stress-free as possible.
The Complete DASH Diet for Beginners sets you up for long-term weight loss and hypertension recovery by delivering:
- "DASH in 5 Steps"-a practical guide that will kick start your DASH diet eating plan and simplify your transition to the DASH diet lifestyle.
- Two 7-day DASH diet meal plans that include suggestions for shopping on a budget and making the most of leftovers.
- 75 easy, delicious recipes that use no more than 5 familiar main ingredients and serve no more than 1-4 people.
- Expert guidance from cardiac rehab dietitian, Jennifer Koslo, who has used the DASH diet to help numerous clients lower their blood pressure and lose weight.
As the author of numerous successful meal plan cookbooks, such as The Heart Healthy Cookbook for Two and Diabetic Cookbook for Two, Jennifer knows what it takes to help readers improve their heart health and manage other concerning conditions. Now, in The Complete DASH Diet for Beginners, she shows you exactly what you need to do to achieve the results you want-and serves up everything you need to get there on one simple, delicious, heart-healthy platter.
- ISBN-13: 9781623159597
- ISBN-10: 1623159598
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Page Count: 182
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds