The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychic Intuition
Overview - Everyone has an inner voice that tells them important things they have no other way of knowing. A select few have learned how to tune in to that voice and use its wisdom to avoid disaster, heal their bodies and minds, and make contact with other minds and spirits. Read more...
- Retail Price:
Members Save 10% Club Price
New & Used Marketplace 21 copies from $10.62
More About The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychic Intuition by Lynn A. Robinson; Lavonne Carlson-Finnerty; Katherine A. Gleason
Everyone has an inner voice that tells them important things they have no other way of knowing. A select few have learned how to tune in to that voice and use its wisdom to avoid disaster, heal their bodies and minds, and make contact with other minds and spirits. The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Psychic Intuition, Third Edition, uses a hands-on approach to psychic development for beginners, taking readers from a basic introduction to various psychic abilities through to using their own psychic powers to perform psychic readings for others and solve their own problems. In it, readers learn the potential of psychic intuition and how to use it in their lives. Topics covered include:
- Discovering what psychic intuition is and what a psychic can tell someone about themselves.
- Assessing their current psychic abilities.
- Trusting their instincts and developing psychic awareness.
- Learning about the mind-body connection and how to use psychic power to heal themselves and others.
- Exploring what can be learned from altered states of consciousness, such as hypnosis, visions, dreams, and telepathy.
- Knowing things before they happen.
- Recalling past-life experiences.
- Seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing messages that others do not perceive.
- Learning how use the tools of the psychic trade and how to give a psychic reading.
- Combining all they have learned about intuition to get the things they really want in life.
- ISBN-13: 9781615641956
- ISBN-10: 1615641955
- Publisher: Alpha Books
- Publish Date: June 2012
- Page Count: 301
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP