Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book and CD has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams.Read more...
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book and CD has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
- Practice exams downloadfor both exam 901 and 902 with hundreds of accurate practice exam questions
- Morethanan hour of online video training featuring Mike Meyers
- Online performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based exam questions
- A link to Mike's favorite PC tools
- APDF copy of the book
- Written with the in the trenches voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for
- Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and Try This sections to reinforce difficult topics
- Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
- ISBN-13: 9781259589515
- ISBN-10: 125958951X
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Page Count: 1632