Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech is an interactive Bible study workbook designed for six weeks of individual study and seven small-group sessions. Each week, you'll be introduced to one powerful speech-transforming element for communication.Read more...
Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech is an interactive Bible study workbook designed for six weeks of individual study and seven small-group sessions. Each week, you'll be introduced to one powerful speech-transforming element for communication. Then you'll study and apply what you've learned.
- Discover seven powerful speech-transforming elements
- Master the skills of effective communicators
- Strengthen your vocabulary with Words from the Word
- Connect with others in a small-group experience
- Freshen Your Breath with weekly Scripture memory
If you're the type that can't resist sharing that choice morsel of gossip, throwing that negative barb, or snapping a sarcastic reply-or if you bottle up those impulses inside-this study will help revolutionize your speech habits and improve your relationships. Let God's Word change you from the inside out Be transformed Get Conversation Peace
- Print only study
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader material in member book (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in member book for homework that women can complete between group sessions in daily format
Mary Kassian is an award winning author, popular speaker, and a distinguished professor of women's studies at Southern Baptist Seminary. She has published several books, Bible studies and videos, including: Girls Gone Wise, In My Father's House: Finding Your Heart's True Home, Conversation Peace, Vertically Inclined, and The Feminist Mistake.
- ISBN-13: 9781430038801
- ISBN-10: 1430038802
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.83 pounds