There is no cure for lupus, so a diagnosis of this potentially debilitating autoimmune disorder is understandably disquieting.Read more...
There is no cure for lupus, so a diagnosis of this potentially debilitating autoimmune disorder is understandably disquieting. This new edition of Coping with Lupus answers all the important questions one might have and offers practical coping strategies to help those with lupus live their lives to the fullest.
Dr. Robert Phillips, the founder and director of the Center for Coping, lends his expertise in dealing with the psychological aspects of chronic health problems to address a range of issues, including:
- The medical facts-what lupus is, and how it is diagnosed and treated
- Medications, nonmedical pain-control methods, exercise, and diet
- Lifestyle changes to maintain optimal physical and emotional health
- Coping strategies for virtually every facet of living with lupus
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781583334454
- ISBN-10: 1583334459
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 489
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 8.95 x 6.06 x 1.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Series: Coping with