Prepare for the updated Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification exam with this comprehensive exam guide.Read more...
Prepare for the updated Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification exam with this comprehensive exam guide. CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-in-One Exam Guide covers all four exam domains effective as of June 2015 and contains hundreds of realistic practice exam questions.
Fulfilling the promise of the All-in-One series, this reference guide serves as a test preparation tool AND an on-the-job reference that will serve you well beyond the examination. To aid in self-study, each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key information about the exam, chapter summaries that reinforce the chapter's salient points, and end-of-chapter questions that are accurate to the content and question format of the real exam.
- 100% coverage of the CRISC certification job practice areas effective as of June 2015
- Includes hands-on exercises for additional practice and Notes, Tips, and Cautions which provide real-world insights
- CD-ROM features two full-length, customizable practice exams in the Total Tester exam engine and a PDF eBook
- ISBN-13: 9780071847117
- ISBN-10: 0071847111
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: December 2015
- Page Count: 576
- Dimensions: 10.46 x 6.21 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.53 pounds