This visual encyclopedia features step-by-step instructions for 300 gorgeous crochet stitch patterns, from basic stitches to cables, lace, textured stitches, mesh and filet crochet, fans and shells, clusters, puffs, bobbles, spike stitches, colorwork, and more.Read more...
Customers Also Bought
- ABC Crochet
- Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette
- Making Babies
Sami S. David, M.D.
- The Sewing Book
- The Elements of Resume Style
- Triathlon Manual
- Roadmap to Job-Winning Mili...
Barbara A. Adams
- Bella the Bunny Fairy
- Scientific Diving Standards...
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Adminis
- The Basics of Western Riding
- Complete Guide to Home Cann...
Dept Of Agric U. S. Dept of Agriculture
- Modern Brides & Modern Grooms
- From Yes to I Do
- Fifty Thrifty Tips for Your...
- U.S. Navy Diving Manual (Re...
U. S. Department of the Navy
This visual encyclopedia features step-by-step instructions for 300 gorgeous crochet stitch patterns, from basic stitches to cables, lace, textured stitches, mesh and filet crochet, fans and shells, clusters, puffs, bobbles, spike stitches, colorwork, and more. Each pattern is accompanied by a full-color photo and a chart. Every crocheter needs a book like this on her shelf--the content is timeless and will have a place next to the crochet hooks for many years to come.
Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopedia gives crocheters quick visual access to a comprehensive collection of stitch combinations that enables them to create their own designs or modify existing patterns with ease.
- Patterns are represented in both charts and words to suit individual crocheters' preferences
- A detailed color photo accompanies each stitch pattern
- Hardcover packaging makes the book durable for a lifetime of use
Whether you're a beginner or an advanced crocheter, Crochet Stitches VISUAL Encyclopedia is a book you'll turn to again and again.