For more than 75 years Better Homes and Gardens has been one of America's most trusted sources for information on home decorating. Do It Yourself, a popular BHG special interest publication, puts a youthful, crafty spin on DIY decor.Read more...
For more than 75 years Better Homes and Gardens has been one of America's most trusted sources for information on home decorating. Do It Yourself, a popular BHG special interest publication, puts a youthful, crafty spin on DIY decor. With refreshing ideas, clear directions, and beautiful photographs, this book will inspire DIY enthusiasts of all skill levels to spruce up their spaces--in a weekend or less.
The 200+ fun, approachable home improvement projects in this book give readers achievable, stylish, and affordable ways to transform their living spaces. Projects run the gamut from quick and easy ideas that can be completed in an hour or two to more involved and time-consuming improvements, but all can be accomplished in a weekend or less.
- Projects cover every room of the home: kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, home offices, hobby rooms, and storage spaces, as well as outdoor living areas
- Includes both -hard- projects, such as tiling a backsplash, and -soft- projects, like embellishing a pillow or making over a piece of furniture
- Chapters focus on walls and floors, lighting, window treatments, decorative accents, storage, furniture, and more
- Concise step-by-step instructions are accompanied by full-color photos and/or illustrations
For DIYers who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and try something new, DIY Ideas provides all the inspiration and instruction needed to create the home of their dreams.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118148389
- ISBN-10: 111814838X
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 264
- Dimensions: 10.84 x 8.15 x 0.52 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.73 pounds
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Do It Yourself