In today's world, men are more involved in their wives' pregnancies than ever before. This 2nd Edition of Dad's Guide to Pregnancy For Dummies gives new fathers a hands-on guide that covers all of the logistical, physical, and emotional aspects of pregnancy.Read more...
In today's world, men are more involved in their wives' pregnancies than ever before. This 2nd Edition of Dad's Guide to Pregnancy For Dummies gives new fathers a hands-on guide that covers all of the logistical, physical, and emotional aspects of pregnancy. It is a wealth of information on topics, such as setting up the nursery, childbirth 101, and how to take care of your newborn. The book includes ideas for knowing the right time to break the news and the pregnancy timeline. Once the baby arrives, this handbook gives you the low-down on what you can expect during the first six months, such as how to change diapers and feed the little one.
You'll also explore much more in-depth topics such as the new technology behind ultrasounds, and the information that is gleaned from them, the lowdown on vaccination updates, information to take the fear out of cesarean sections, tips on prenatal depression, new developments on infertility treatments, and so much more
- Helps to take the fear out of fatherhood with down-to-earth advice and information
- Reveals how smoking leads to development problems and the possible dangers of e-cigarettes
- Shows new dads a playbook for how they can help throughout the pregnancy and during the delivery
- Offers practical tips for chronicling baby's life from ultrasound to year one
If you're going to be a new dad, this is a survival guide of what to expect as your bundle of joy is on the way is the complete, easy-to-read resource for preparing with your partner.
- ISBN-13: 9781118858653
- ISBN-10: 1118858654
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: June 2014
- Page Count: 368
- Dimensions: 8.74 x 5.52 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds
Series: For Dummies