- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceDance Dance Dance (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks$109.00
Customers Also Bought
- A Wild Sheep Chase
- The Strange Library
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
- Ringo Starr
Postcards from Paradise
- The Forbidden Worlds of Har...
Matthew Carl Strecher
- Read Real Japanese Essays
- The Storied Life of A. J. F...
- Dr. Jordan Metzl's Running ...
Jordan D. Metzl, M.D.
- South of the Border, West o...
- Nellie Mckay
My Weekly Reader
- Anthony H...
Back to Love
- Rashomon and Seventeen Othe...
- Haruki Murakami and the Mus...
- After Dark
As he searches for a mysteriously vanished girlfriend, Haruki Murakami's protagonist plunges into a wind tunnel of sexual violence and metaphysical dread in which he collides with call girls; plays chaperone to a lovely teenaged psychic; and receives cryptic instructions from a shabby but oracular Sheep Man. Dance Dance Dance is a tense, poignant, and often hilarious ride through the cultural Cuisinart that is contemporary Japan, a place where everything that is not up for sale is up for grabs.