Cheryl Burke has been dancing since the age of four and competing since she was thirteen years old.Read more...
Cheryl Burke has been dancing since the age of four and competing since she was thirteen years old. Over several exciting seasons, she has captivated audiences of Dancing with the Stars with her incredible dance performances, Emmy-nominated choreography, high energy, and bright smile. In Dancing Lessons, she takes you from her childhood years into the world of competitive ballroom dancing and on to Dancing with the Stars.
- Includes behind-the-scenes stories and photos from the life of the first two-time champion of Dancing with the Stars
- Shares lessons Cheryl has learned from her celebrity partners on Dancing with the Stars, from Drew Lachey to Chad Ochocinco
- Includes personal revelations concerning Cheryl's childhood, weight issues, and the media
In Dancing Lessons, Cheryl Burke whisks you away to a world full of dancing, entertainment, and living to the max. In each chapter, you will discover a depth of passion in Cheryl's life that perfectly matches the commitment she displays on the dance floor. Cheryl's accounts of being a powerful woman putting her talent to work will inspire readers everywhere to pursue their own dreams.
""Not only an amazing dancer, but a kick-ass woman to look up to.""
- ISBN-13: 9781118158067
- ISBN-10: 1118158067
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: January 2012
- Page Count: 256
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds