Many people today find that their prayers don t work. And like a broken cell phone, DVD player, or TV remote, they throw prayer out as unnecessary clutter in their busy lives. Anne Graham Lotz has found that while prayer does work, sometimes the pray-ers don t.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Daniel Prayer (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio$49.97The Daniel Prayer (Audio MP3 CD - Unabridged)
Publisher: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio$19.99
Customers Also Bought
- All Summer Long
Dorothea Benton Frank
Many people today find that their prayers don t work. And like a broken cell phone, DVD player, or TV remote, they throw prayer out as unnecessary clutter in their busy lives. Anne Graham Lotz has found that while prayer does work, sometimes the pray-ers don t. So she has turned to the prophet Daniel for help.
The Daniel Prayer is born deep within your soul, erupts through your heart, and pours out on your lips, words created by and infused with the Spirit of God quivering with spiritual electricity. It s really not an everyday type of prayer. It s a prayer birthed under pressure. Heartache. Grief. Desperation. It can be triggered by a sudden revelation of hope. An answer to prayer, a promise freshly received, a miracle that lies just over the horizon
Join Anne in a thrilling discovery of prayer that really works.
This book will help readers pray effectively for their nation, for their families, and for themselves. She will answer such questions as:
- Does God only hear the prayers of good people?
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
- Are words in prayer all that matter, or does my attitude affect prayer?
- What difference does my prayer make?
The book also includes some of her original prayers that demonstrate the principles taught in The Daniel Prayer."