- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceDavis's Drug Guide for Nurses (Paperback - Revised Ed.)
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company$47.95
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS www.DrugGuide.com Redeem the access code inside to unlock your one-year, free subscription to Davis's Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. It's accessible from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser
- 5,000-drug database and appendices Cross-referencing of drugs FDA drug news
- Canadian-specific content
- Monographs on drugs approved for use in Canada that are not FDA-approved for use in the US Additional Canadian trade names for many US-approved generic drugs, identified by a maple leaf icon A summary of the similarities and differences between pharmaceutical practices in the US and Canada Special contributions by Holly G. Mansell, BSP, PharmD, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy and Nutrition, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada Canadian Advisory Board of clinicians, educators, and students
LEARNING, CARE-PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS Online at DavisPlus (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus resources.)
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names Three tutorials, each with a self-test Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius Interactive case studies, brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of question Med-Deck-style cards Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications Animations demonstrating the administration and absorption of oral drugs Schematic brain illustrations depicting the impact of certain DSM disorders and the effect of psychotropic medications on patients
Reviews for Davis's Canadian Drug Guide for Nurses, 14th Edition
"Love the set-up on this guide- I can easily find the medication I'm looking for. Excellent Nursing Implications included "
- Karen C., Nursing Student
"Great resource I love the extra informational pages at the end of the book- foods providing specific nutrients, herbal drug interactions, narcotic equivalents...the list goes on and on I will definitely be purchasing each new edition, as this is an invaluable nursing tool "
- Laura T., Nursing Student