Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies .Read more...
Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies.
This plain-English guide shows you how day trading works, identifies its all-too-numerous pitfalls, and gets you started with an action plan. From classic and renegade strategies to the nitty-gritty of daily trading practices, it gives you the knowledge and confidence you'll need to keep a cool head, manage risk, and make decisions instantly as you buy and sell your positions.
- Expanded coverage of day trading resources and sites available
- Help choosing an online broker in the current market
- New trading products
- Updated information on SEC rules and regulations (and tax laws)
- New investment options
- Updated examples that reflect current market and economic conditions
Read Day Trading For Dummies and get the tips, guidance, and solid foundation you need to succeed in this thrilling, lucrative, and rewarding career
- ISBN-13: 9781118779606
- ISBN-10: 1118779606
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: January 2014
- Page Count: 360
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
Series: For Dummies