- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceDeath of the Liberal Class (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Dreamscape Media$39.99
In this searing polemic Chris Hedges indicts liberal institutions, including his former employer, the New York Times, who have distorted their basic beliefs in order to support unfettered capitalism, the national security state, globalization, and staggering income inequalities. Hedges argues that the death of the liberal class created a profound vacuum at the heart of American political life. And now speculators, war profiteers, and demagogues-- from militias to the Tea Party--are filling the void.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781568586793
- ISBN-10: 1568586795
- Publisher: Nation Books
- Publish Date: November 2011
- Page Count: 248
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds