Development Across the Life Span
Overview - Offers a strong balance between research and applications. Robert Feldman offers students a chronological overview of physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development from conception through death with his text Development Across the Life Span . Read more...
Sorry: This item is not currently available.
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 47 copies from $13.87
More About Development Across the Life Span by Robert S. Feldman
Offers a strong balance between research and applications. Robert Feldman offers students a chronological overview of physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development from conception through death with his text Development Across the Life Span. This best-selling text presents up-to-date coverage of theory and research, with an emphasis on the application of these concepts by students in their personal and future professional lives. The text taps into students inherent interest in the subject of human development, encouraging them to draw connections between the material and their own experiences. MyDevelopmentLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Key learning applications include, MyDevelopmentLab video series, MyVirtualLife, and MyVirtualChild. Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning MyDevelopmentLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking Review and Apply sections Consist of short recaps of the chapters main points, followed by questions designed to provoke critical thinking.
- Engage Students Chapter Opening Prologues Describe an individual or situation that is relevant to the basic developmental issues being addressed in the chapter.
- Explore Research From Research to Practice boxes Describe a contemporary developmental research topic.
- Support Instructors A number of Instructor Resources including PowerPoint Presentations, MyTest Test Bank, and Instructor s Manual.