This second edition of Dieting For Dummies is for anyone who has eaten too much and wants to lose weight. The information presented here is appropriate for someone wanting to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds. You can use it as a guide for eating healthfully, and not only a way to lose weight. Because, when you discover how to eat the healthy way, you will lose weight.
The material in Dieting For Dummies is grouped so that you don't have to start at the beginning - although that's a nice place to start. If you'd rather, you can flip right to the chapter that contains the information you need. You'll discover information on
- Understanding what a healthy weight is and how to find yours
- Getting over overeating
- Formulating a plan for healthy eating
- Shopping, cooking, and dining out to make eating healthy easier
- Finding and working with health-care professionals you can trust, for when you can't seem to go it alone
People come in a wide range of heights, weights, and girths. One is not better than another. But staying within your healthiest weight range can help you achieve optimal health and well-being. Let this book help you see through the fog of fads and myths. Then read on and find out how you can stop dieting and start living healthfully.
- ISBN-13: 9780764541490
- ISBN-10: 0764541498
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2003
- Page Count: 358
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.38 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
Series: For Dummies