Basic Techniques on How to Make Your Digital Photos Look Amazing
For only a short period of time get this book for a discounted price Read on your PC, Mac, Smart Phone, Tablet or Kindle Device.Read more...
For only a short period of time get this book for a discounted price Read on your PC, Mac, Smart Phone, Tablet or Kindle Device.
This book is specifically written for anyone who wants to learn about digital photography and who have little or no experience. If you feel intimidated and feel it's too complex, please read this book and you'll see it's not that difficult. The book is a short guide and covers the basics about digital photographing. You will learn the do's and don'ts quickly and effortlessly. After reading the book you will be able to use all the standard features on a digital camera, and with this knowledge you'll really enjoy taking some fantastic pictures.
Are you ready?Some reasons why you should get this book today
- You'll learn all the basics and fundamentals of taking digital pictures.
- Learn about your Camera's Resolution
- How to use the ISO Settings
- What is, and how to use Aperture Settings
- Shutter Speed - What is that?
- Learn what White Balance is.
- How to use the Auto Focus Settings
- The importance of Visualizing The Outcome of your pictures
- Taking The Winning Photograph
- A Little Art, a Little Magic
Download your copy todayFor a limited time you'll receive a discounted price of only $0.99
Tags: photography for beginners, photography, digital Photography, photography basics, photography equipment, photography technique, photography how to
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781514349960
- ISBN-10: 1514349965
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Page Count: 30
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.07 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds